How do I sign out of your web site?

How do I sign out of your web site?

Posted by Trinity0817 on Nov 7, 2019 8:23 pm

How do I sign out of your website?  I had to sign in; now I want to sign out.  How will I ever get a response?  Searching through endless pages, trying to land back on this message to find out if anyone responded?

Re: How do I sign out of your web site?

Posted by Aries on Nov 7, 2019 8:34 pm

Trinity0817‍ - hello, to log off this site, if you look up to the right hand corner of the site, you should see your profile, a bell and a little arrow - click on the arrow and the logout option is there :)

Posted by MCoaster on Dec 20, 2019 12:38 pm

I can sign out on my computer using the right side of the screen but on my IPad my name and account settings are on the left hand side.   Hope this may help.  Margaret 

Posted by Cynthia Mac on Dec 20, 2019 5:46 pm

Hi, Trinity0817‍  , It kind of depends on your device. I’m on an iPad, so I went to my profile, and clicked on “Account Settings,” and there was a logout option there.

Hope this helps. If you are trying to remove your whole account, I think you’ll need to be in touch with Lianne_adminCCS‍ . She’s one of our administrators.
“When the root is deep, there is no reason to fear the wind.” - Japanese saying

Posted by Trinity0817 on Dec 21, 2019 11:56 pm

Thank you to Cynthia Mac and MCoaster, it is very kind of you to offer solutions.  I finally realized that I had magnified certain parts of the screen, which cut off all the edges.  Once I went back to 100% magnification, all was fine.  I'm embarrassed to have asked for help when it all came down to operator error.  Ah well, all is well now.
Thanks again😀