The page format has totally changed?

The page format has totally changed?

Posted by Elsie13 on Mar 3, 2019 2:46 pm

Lacey_adminCCS‍ , Lianne_adminCCS‍ , everyone, yesterday and today the page lay-out has been changed.  Usually across the top, there is DASHBOARD (my Home), GROUPS, MEMBERS, etc, and now that's not there.  So if I'm in Discussions, and want to go back to Dashboard, well you can't get there from here. Also the symbols across the top like the wrench symbol and log-out symbol, they aren't there either!

Re: The page format has totally changed?

Posted by Runner Girl on Mar 3, 2019 3:37 pm

Elsie13‍ ,

The blue button at the top of the page will drop down the menu you are looking for.

Posted by Elsie13 on Mar 3, 2019 3:53 pm

Thanks, Runner Girl‍ 
Why was it changed, I wonder?  I liked it the way it was.  I hate having to get used to new ways of doing things, especially when there was no problem. Also, what Aly‍ worked so hard at,  .. from left to right you will see .. messages, invitations, log-out.. for example, that's no longer the case! https://cancerconnection.ca/discussions/viewtopic/38/60814

Posted by Elsie13 on Mar 3, 2019 11:26 pm

Oh well, I've been going back and forth between Discussions and My Home and Settings so I think I'm getting used to it. 

Posted by Birdwoman on Mar 4, 2019 10:04 am

Hi Lacey_adminCCS‍  just to let everyone know, I can't logoff. I only get a blue box at the right hand top. Why is the logoff not part of the blue box? Also the EMAIL the moderators is hiding what I am typing.
I worked in IT for many years so I know there are always bugs at the start of a new rollout. But please fix this soon. LOGOFF should be prominent in the middle somewhere where any device can see it. I am on a laptop with a I can't scroll down when I am typing due to the huge screen and still can't fin

d an arrow anywhere

Posted by Lacey_adminCCS on Mar 4, 2019 10:13 am

Hi All,

Our site was updated with a new header this is part of making the site more mobile friendly. All the same menu options are available at the top of your screen. The top right of your screen has your navigation options. To logout click the down arrow as seen below:

b1ec570fdad4caac6cbd09f81f779a2d-huge-lo

Posted by Elsie13 on Mar 4, 2019 3:39 pm

Oh, Lacey_adminCCS‍ , I'm using an 'old' desk top computer, and none of those things you show are on my screen. Instead, starting 2 days ago, there's a big blue rectangle with 3 lines, top Right.  When I click on the blue box, then I can find all those items. I think Runner Girl‍ is in the same situation?

Posted by Lacey_adminCCS on Mar 4, 2019 4:02 pm

Elsie13‍ 

Can you e-mail me a screen shot  to cancerconnection@cancer.ca please.

Thanks,
Lacey

Posted by Minus2 on Mar 5, 2019 10:17 pm

This is my situation too.  I am on a laptop, Macbook, that is older.
Now that I know how to navigate the new look, it's fine - I was just surprised.

Posted by Aly on Mar 8, 2019 3:25 pm

I will endeavour to make a new how to, and take down the old one for now. Will have to wait until I am done working on this project, so April-ish.

Posted by Lianne_adminCCS on Mar 8, 2019 4:14 pm

Here is a link to information on the banner change if that is helpful

https://cancerconnection.ca/discussions/viewtopic/38/61084

Lianne

Share with your friends: