Not receiving my Daily Digest

Not receiving my Daily Digest

Posted by Elsie13 on Feb 24, 2019 12:37 pm

Lacey_adminCCS‍ , Lianne_adminCCS‍ and anyone who can help, I haven't received my Daily Digest for 3 days now. Usually I get a Daily Digest of all the discussions and Groups that I'm in. I went to   DASHBOARD:     MY ACCOUNT:   and looked through Notifications and Subscriptions and I don't see where to check for this. 
(Also, another funny thing happened, I was checking my profile, and it showed AB, Alberta, even although I had it set to QC!  That was easy to fix, though.)

Re: Not receiving my Daily Digest

Posted by Lacey_adminCCS on Feb 25, 2019 11:03 am

Elsie13‍ 

It appears that all is set up properly in your settings.

Did you receive it today?

Lacey

Posted by ashcon on Feb 25, 2019 11:22 am

Hi Lacey_adminCCS‍ 

I've had the same problem as Elsie13‍ for about 3 days as well.  Just started all of a sudden for no apparent reason.
This morning I 'reset' everything by removing then re-adding all my notifications.  Hopefully tomorrow I will start receiving again. 
If that doesn't work I'll let you know.

Posted by Elsie13 on Feb 25, 2019 11:36 am

Lacey_adminCCS‍ , ashcon‍ , no I didn't receive it today.  Also, Saturday, I sent out a few friend requests, and 3 people responded YES quite quickly, and I know because I found it in my cancerconnection inbox.  But I'm not getting any messages in my own email from cancerconnection at the moment. I'm going to try logging out, (usually I don't bother with that) and log in again in a couple of hours. 

Posted by Elsie13 on Feb 25, 2019 2:09 pm

I just logged back in, and I'm going to tag myself, to see if I get the email notice. Elsie13‍ 

Posted by Gwammalou on Feb 26, 2019 10:22 am

I have stopped getting email notifications as well. I think it has been about 3 or 4 days since I received the last notice. I checked just now and none for today again.

Posted by Lacey_adminCCS on Feb 26, 2019 10:27 am

Hey Everyone!

I will follow up with IT today. Sorry for the inconvenience,

Lacey

Posted by Elsie13 on Feb 27, 2019 9:26 am

So today, I received my Daily Digest, Feb. 27, containing all the Feb. 26 messages. I didn't do anything - didn't call any tech person from Bell Sympatico, the Digest just showed up around 4 AM!  Gwammalou‍ , ashcon‍ , Lacey_adminCCS‍ 

Posted by Gwammalou on Feb 27, 2019 10:10 am

I checked my email this morning and I did receive the notification, so it appears all is well!

Posted by derocherlynn on Feb 27, 2019 10:56 am

Glad I was not the only one. Had not seen one for about 3 days, couldn't figure out why. But it is back.

Posted by Lacey_adminCCS on Feb 27, 2019 11:30 am

So glad all is well!

Thank you everyone for letting us know.

Lacey

Posted by ashcon on Feb 27, 2019 3:08 pm

Hi Lacey_adminCCS‍ 

Not our of the woods yet....I started receiving emails again, but they were all in my spam folder. I've been marking them as "not spam" as they come in, but if this problem persists, I'll let you know and may seek divine assistance or intervention from CCS' IT people!

Posted by Ttjia on Mar 1, 2019 6:03 am

Seldom receive Daily Digest only secieve it occasionally and just has to do with my area. Having trouble logging on and sending private messages. Although I did say I wanted to cut down I just can't seem to be able to leave the site, I feel I have lost something important if I at least don't check in once in awhile.you have been a part of my life when I needed someone most and I find it hard to let go, so I guess I won't. Thank you for being there Charlotte 
Ttjia

Posted by Elsie13 on Mar 2, 2019 3:48 pm

Ttjia‍ , I know what you mean.  If I'm away from the site for three days , let's say, I get this feeling, I have to get on cancerconnection. I'm missing important news and updates!