I like the new login system

I like the new login system

Posted by princessmaura on Jan 15, 2019 3:24 pm

I really like this new login system...I didn't even have to change my password...I only put in my email address to the link thing...this way, you are not having to login all the time...

Re: I like the new login system

Posted by Brighty on Jan 15, 2019 3:42 pm

I didn't have to change anything. . I just go into cancer connection  and my phone and computer automatically goes in to it.    

Posted by princessmaura on Jan 15, 2019 3:48 pm

Brighty‍, oh that's good...before, in the old login system, I had to keep logging in with my username in order to be on cancer connection.ca because after a short while I would get logged out...now, I stay logged in...

Posted by Cynthia Mac on Jan 16, 2019 8:29 am

For me, it depends on which device I’m using. My phone frequently asks me to log in when I go to this site from links in my gmail box. My iPad doesn’t - it keeps me logged in, and it wouldn’t log me out yesterday, so I ended up doing the password reset from my phone.  My PC can be hit or miss, as to whether it will connect me without logging in or just allow me to do what I want to do here.

The login changeover went smoothly for me, too, otherwise.

Posted by princessmaura on Jan 16, 2019 12:44 pm

Cynthia Mac‍, thanks for the feedback on the login changes...I am so pleased with the new system...