Ladies Retreat and Man Cave

Ladies Retreat and Man Cave

Posted by Elsie13 on Nov 21, 2018 4:41 pm

Recently, the topic of Ladies Retreat and Man Cave came up in Prostate/ First time Here. So maybe I'm over thinking this, but is there an inference that woman are ladies and men are Neanderthals? Also, I was reading about the awful events at St. Mike's College School : "The toxic culture at St. Michael's College School was a secret in the same way that the Harvey Weinstein abuse allegations were a secret or the reports of sexual assault within the Canadian Armed Forces were a secret: If you were close enough, you already knew."      https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/st-michaels-assault-video-opinion-1.4912320 

There are many such stories these days that make men and boys look very bad. I've been married to the same man for 33 years and we have adult sons.  I think most humans of whatever gender are trying to be good people. So do we want to keep the names  Ladies Retreat and Man Cave ?  Like I said, I might be over thinking this. 

Re: Ladies Retreat and Man Cave

Posted by Lacey_adminCCS on Nov 21, 2018 5:01 pm

Elsie13‍ 

These groups were created modeling after some support groups that are offered to males only and females only. Just an extra option for participation. All discussion that follows Terms of Use and is respectful is welcomed in all discussion threads or groups.

Share with your friends: