Scams

Scams

Posted by Ttjia on Oct 28, 2018 4:26 am

have just been recent y been scamed out of $6,000'dollars it wasn't even the money although it does count,, it is the physiological damage they do when they play with your mind, I have been speaking to friends on another site and they have been so compassionate and understanding but I think this topic needs it's own site in case others have experienced it in congontion with Cancer. I had a call from my so called son he was in an accident his nose was broken and his face battered so his voice was not clear he does not have a driver's licence and his very very drunk friend begged him Ito drive. There was an accident involved and a child was involved just with a broken arm a so called lawyer called said r needed bail money abd he thought he could get him off. So I get the momey very hush hush gag order in place, send it out, then about an hour later I get a call from fake son crying and all upset saying only the child died just a few minutes before they where going to release him now remember I could hardly hear him with the broken nose and the crying, this was the most deviststing moment of my life,cancer I have to handle, but my so in jail for manslaughter for killing a CHILD was just to much, I was tottaly hooked. Then I got a message from my real son he was at work all day, the relief was I can't discribe it. The scam stopped there. The problemm is I can't  stop seeing him in jail crying and saying he killed a child. I have been given a few coping technices by friends on the site that are helping. Hope no one else has to go there these people are really convincing. 
Ttjia