Check in

Check in

Posted by Brighty on Jun 21, 2020 2:51 pm

VioletFlower‍  how is your son's treatment  going? 
D1955‍  how are things with you and hubby?
Cat Lover‍ haven't heard from you in a bit.. how are you?   
Help is out there. All you have to do is reach out.

Re: Check in

Posted by D1955 on Jun 21, 2020 3:16 pm

Brighty‍ , 
we are doing good. I got my negative covid19 test (I never did get any symptoms) and we are out at our trailer. We hope to spend non chemo weeks out here. So in town it is tonight , chemo on Tuesday. 
it is so hot but R is not feeling the heat he gets cold easily. Must be the chemo.
hope all is well at your end. Stay safe.

Posted by VioletFlower on Jun 21, 2020 7:40 pm

Hello, Brighty‍ 
Thanks for asking...he did so well on his 1st straight 5 days of chemo. He has not had any side effects except mild hiccups that stop in an hour or so. He has one day on Tuesday with a 45 mt chemo iv that he does not need side effect meds for and an MRI. He stayed with me for the week but really wanted to go home cause he needs some space and rest. I wish I could see him so I know for sure he’s ok. I worry about him being with the bacteria in and around his home and his air conditioner stopped working and he would not let me take a look at. 

so I’m trying to control my fear and trust that he will know when he is too hot etc. H has been sleeping all day but he does that sometimes. One thing making this so much easier Is that all appts and organization of them is going through me. Whew. He can’t organize anything even if his life depends on it so this a great relief for me.

Hope your weekend is peaceful! 

Posted by Brighty on Jun 22, 2020 12:01 am

D1955‍ so glad you tested negative  for covid.     So strange  to have no symptoms!  Enjoy your time at the trailer.    
VioletFlower‍  glad your son  is doing well with tbe chemo.   Hope it continues this way!  Keep us posted.      
Help is out there. All you have to do is reach out.