Check in

Check in

Posted by Brighty on Jun 1, 2020 2:25 pm

How are you feeling these days D1955‍ ? 
Help is out there. All you have to do is reach out.

Re: Check in

Posted by D1955 on Jun 1, 2020 3:13 pm

Brighty‍ 
thank you for asking.
5.5 more days to go. R tested negative again so his chemo is a go tomorrow.  He had his biopsy last Wednesday and his CT on Thursday.  But with so much going on things are being missed. Thankfully no problem with too much bleeding from the biopsy because they forgot to give him platelets prior to the procedure. 
I can tell you it is very hard on both of us not being able to be close to each other. 
I spend most of my day in an 8×10 foot room with my dog as she is considered positive also. Depression is back to square one but I read through posts on here to help me out. I reached out to the mental health line that the Public Health  gave me and thankfully all of you are more support.
I am free to move out and around 12:01 am on Sunday as long as I dont get any symptoms buy Saturday.  
I asked my husband if he wanted to reach out to anyone but he said no.
at least he is well enough to make meals for me now.
thank you again
be safe

Re: Check in

Posted by Brighty on Jun 1, 2020 4:27 pm

Thank you for updating us D1955‍ . I'm so glad that R is negative  for covid and he can proceed with chemo.     You are doig the right things by reaching out to the site and the mental health line.    Sunday will com before you know it.     I wish you the best.   
Help is out there. All you have to do is reach out.