What Next?

Re: What Next?

Posted by Brighty on May 31, 2020 4:35 pm

Thank you for sharing  with us CentralAB‍ . I like 'seeing'you in better spirits!!!
Help is out there. All you have to do is reach out.

Posted by CentralAB on May 31, 2020 5:06 pm

Thank you. Thats part of "What Next," IMHO.

Brighty:
Thank you for sharing  with us CentralAB‍ . I like 'seeing'you in better spirits!!!

________________ "there is always a little Light"

Posted by Cynthia Mac on Jun 1, 2020 8:47 am

CentralAB‍ , it’s gratifying to hear that your spirit is feeling somewhat restored. Keep up the good work!

I meditated yesterday morning, and finished digging over this garden. Afterward, the male cardinal flew down, bounced along the brickwork, and poked around in behind the petunias. Apparently Grandma was checking my work!

7215d73bed8c3a5db0037b9f5d698967-huge-33

“When the root is deep, there is no reason to fear the wind.” - Japanese saying

Posted by CentralAB on Jun 1, 2020 6:55 pm

I hope "Grandma" gave you a good review! What a beautiful backyard you have to work in! I really miss those Cardinals! I have fond memories of them from when I was a kid in southern Ontario. Here is my latest production - well, one of them...

5b36b80c6b764b69b341f0ee50add761-huge-im

Cynthia Mac:
CentralAB‍ , it’s gratifying to hear that your spirit is feeling somewhat restored. Keep up the good work!

I meditated yesterday morning, and finished digging over this garden. Afterward, the male cardinal flew down, bounced along the brickwork, and poked around in behind the petunias. Apparently Grandma was checking my work!

7215d73bed8c3a5db0037b9f5d698967-huge-33

________________ "there is always a little Light"

Posted by SpeedyStill on Jun 1, 2020 8:20 pm

CentralAB‍ 
Cynthia Mac‍ 
How many words can a picture say?
Love them.
Speedystill