Pain meds

Pain meds

Posted by Renu on Dec 11, 2018 11:52 pm

hi everyone,
Its been busy as the apartment painting has started so things all over the place.  I'm having family. Visiting from Canada and Oman so looking forward to that. I consulted my GP in Canada regarding Tylenol extra 500mg and Pregablin 150mg.  Both I'm taking twice daily for pain and nerve relief.  The pain is much less but my GP stated till I return to continue with the same dosage and will review once I'm back.   The anti inflammatory  diet has worked wonders and so far yet sticking to that.   Thinking of introducing a new item of food slowly on and off to see how I feel.   
I'm scared for sure afte the severe pain I went through due to the lymphedema.   What do you suggest? Should I start, or just have a cheat day once a week? 

Re: Pain meds

Posted by Lianne_adminCCS on Jan 14, 2019 5:42 pm

Hi Renu‍ 

I just saw this. I am sorry you did not get a response on your post.

How is your pain now? Are you finding that the anti-inflammatory is helping at all? Have you made any changes since your last post?
How was your visit with your family?

Lianne

Posted by Renu on Jan 14, 2019 10:59 pm

I'm so much better with no pain especially due to change of diet.   I'm yet another n Mumbai and my sisters with their respective hubbies visited me.  So much fun being together.   My sister from Canada still here and we making the best of this time.     My GP in Toronto suggested I continue with the meds as of now till my return and a review will be done.   
Hipe ypu had a great holiday.  

Posted by Lianne_adminCCS on Jan 15, 2019 11:48 am

Renu‍ 
I am so happy to hear that you have got the pain under control and have and are enjoying your time with family. 
thank you for the update.

Lianne