Worried about CT scan....

Worried about CT scan....

Posted by mycrazyjourney on Oct 28, 2018 5:01 pm

I have just finished my first part of chemo, every 2weeks for 2 months. 4 days after my Nulasta shot I became weak, headaches and I thought was a cold. Nope, I had a fever and had to go to the hospital and was admitted with pneumonia. My oncologist did a chest X-ray and my white cells are very low, I stayed for 4 long days. I have a previous CT scan ordered and when I was discharged a nurse gave me discharge paper, and listed beside my CT scan read, mestastatic lung ca,on treatment, reassess. Of course freaked out I looked it up... shocked beyond words!! I don’t think I was to see this ? I start my second phase of chemo this week, weekly for 12 weeks of taxol and herceptin for a year. Should I show this page to my oncologist or should I wait for CT scan results??? Worried beyond words.........

Re: Worried about CT scan....

Posted by princessmaura on Oct 28, 2018 5:59 pm

mycrazyjourney‍, I would show the page to my oncologist...it concerns me that you had pneumonia and your white cells are low...my oncologist delayed my chemo when my white blood cell count was low...the same thing for the low platelet count...

Share with your friends: