+ Reply
A message from SC21's husband

I am sharing this on behalf of, and at the request of, @SC21 's husband:

Sadly, Sue succumbed to cancer and passed away on Feb 25. She had undergone her first cycle of chemotherapy on Feb 16, and two days later she was rushed to emergency because she was having difficulty breathing, despite being on an oxygen machine. The cancer had spread too fast and after a week of trying to keep Sue comfortable and calm, she entered into a coma and passed. I was with her in hospital almost all of the time - day and night (thankfully COVID restrictions loosened up enough to permit me to be with her). Our two adult children were also by her side every day. It really gave comfort to Sue knowing that we were with her, to help her, to provide love and companionship, and assistance.

In the days and weeks since her passing, I have been dealing with the practical matters that a spouse must look after, all while grieving. I am writing this now to inform everyone who participated in this valuable forum, and who have shared their valuable insights with Sue about her passing.

Thank you for your support, and sincere best wishes to all of you!

5 Replies
Boby1511
1029 Posts

@SC21

My heartfelt Condolences.

Runner Girl
3153 Posts

@Lianne_Moderator

Please share our heartfelt condolences with @SC21 's family.

Whitelilies
2678 Posts

@SC21 Dear SC21 & Family….

Sending you….my heartfelt condolences, for your loss……hold on to wonderful moments in your heart and memory.

Warmly,

Whitelilies

Trillium
2312 Posts

Dear @SC21’s husband and family. I am so sorry to hear about your deep loss. I hope you know that we are here for you all too. May you find peace as time passes.

shadowkins
23 Posts

@SC21

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

+ Reply