chronic lymphocytic leukemia

chronic lymphocytic leukemia

Posted by lisaswpg on Dec 13, 2016 7:01 pm

hello everyone. i have recently been diagnosed with CLL. i would like to connect with those of you who also have this type of leukemia if you are interested as i have a few questions to inquire about regarding alternative therapies. thank you for your time! Lisa~

Re: chronic lymphocytic leukemia

Posted by Tom__CLL on Dec 21, 2016 3:39 pm

Hello,
I am not sure what alternative therapies you are considering but I am told that in many cases early treatment can be a negative and cause acceleration of the disease. The only thing I have come across is green tea extract. That was suggested in an article see:
http://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/discussion/green-tea-extract-appears-to-keep-cancer-in-check-in-majority-of-cll-patients
This article is specific to cll, I hope it helps you.
-Tom

Posted by lisaswpg on Dec 24, 2016 2:50 pm

Thank you so much Tom - i will most definitely check it out!

Posted by JDD on Jan 6, 2017 12:56 am

Hi I am JDD and have been in remission for CLL for almost 2 years now............3 years ago I could'nt get out of bed......I eat more fruits and veggies and lots of water milk and fruit juices.no pop..........feel pretty good most of the the time but there are still bad days and nights but not as prolonged or frequent....also medical caqnnabis has surely helped tremendously..take care

Posted by lgllfighter on May 23, 2017 1:44 pm

Hello fellow CLL's,

I was disgnosed 3 years ago with Large Granular T-cell Lymphocytic Leukemia, which is also chronic.
 I have been on and off of treatment since and presently on Cyclophosphomide but it is not working.  Need to explore other treatment options.  
Has anyone else been diagnosed with this rare Leukemia or can offer advise in terms of treatment options including natural?

Wishing much health to you all :)