CLL

CLL

Posted by Karma on Feb 14, 2012 11:41 am

I was diagnoised with CLL just befor Christmas.  (Oct)  I went to cancer care Jan 5 2012. The good news is that I am in rai stage 0.  This is watchful waiting stage.  I have read a lot about CLL since but would like to hear from others that have CLL.   I try to eat very healthy, exercise (not enough) and just live one day at a time . 

RE: CLL

Posted by sweetcarolyn on Feb 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Hi Karma, I wasn't diagnosed with CLL but my younger brother was, (about twelve years ago) and he's also in the watchful waiting stage. He goes to his follow-ups and maintains a healthy lifestyle, though he has less time for baseball these days as he and my sister-in-law had a baby girl last year. He says he has less energy overall since he was diagnosed but he naps when he needs to and then feels recharged to get going again. With full-time work, exercise and a baby at home, he definitely needs the rest - but he keeps a positive attitude and takes it a day at a time too. How are you feeling these days?

RE: CLL

Posted by Mojo on Apr 5, 2012 4:59 pm

Hi there. I too was diagnosed officially feb 2 this year( suspected dec 19). I am stage 0. Watchful waiting. I find I am tired. At the same time my B12. Dropped so I needed injections now on oral but still tired. Nap most afternoons. I feel sometimes like I am on eggshells. Waiting for enlarged lymph nodes or what is next. I go for lab work again July. So here's hoping. Keep in touch if you like.