+ Reply
Small intestine and stage 4 Liver cancer
RPM
12 Posts
Hello to everyone, it has taken me a couple of weeks to start this introduction.
Not sure what to say, but hope to find out some answers and hopefully support others.

Thank you

Ray
5 Replies
Brighty
8452 Posts
RPM‍  thank you for posting and welcome  to cancer connection .     It's great to have you here and we will try and support you any way we can.   When you feel comfortable can you give us more information?  Are you a cancer  patient  or caregiver or someone with cancer?    Dont want to overwhelm you with questions  but the more info we have the better able we are to support you.    Welcome and hope to hear from you.     
RPM
12 Posts
Hi Brighty

Sorry I am a Cancer Patient, and finding out things slowly.

Thank you

Ray

Cynthia Mac
3929 Posts
Hello, Ray, 

I’m joining Brighty‍ In welcoming you to Cancer Connection.There’s a wealth of information here, and even more sitting out in the minds of various members that often surfaces whenever a question is asked. We can help you get information more quickly, and in cases where we can’t, we can usually help you find the resources you need.

I see you have stage 4 liver cancer and small intestine cancer. Are they related, or are they two separate cancers?

There are groups here on the site for various cancers. You can find small intestine cancer under Colorectal Cancers, and I would think that liver cancer might be included under Digestive Cancers.  If you want to tag a member, you type the @ symbol directly before their name. If you type in @Cynt, for example, it brings up a few suggestions for Cynthias on the site, and you can either type in the rest of the name or pick it from the pop up list.

Getting a cancer diagnosis is a lot to take in, but there’s lots of people who will help you along the way.
RPM
12 Posts
Hi Cynthia

Thank you for helping me with tagging a person, the small intestine is my primary and the liver is my secondary.
My wife has been helping go thought the site, wow lots of information and great support.
Thank you
Ray
mozmer
39 Posts
my primary is also small intestine and peritoneal metastasis and caecum. did any surgery yet or chemo?
+ Reply