+ Reply
Classic Kaposi Sarcoma
Scooter1!
5 Posts

Hi Everyone! Is anyone in the Sarcoma group familiar with Classic Kaposi Sarcoma? Thank you, Dave

7 Replies
Whitelilies
2343 Posts

@Scooter1! Hello and welcome from AB….I am sorry for your reason to join us here….but glad you have…..

I will tag another member…hello @Boby1511 Thank you so much, if you could share your experiences, here (Soft tissue sarcoma)…..to support our new member….similar path; asking a question…….if you may be familiar with “Classic Kaposi Sarcoma”…….perhaps to just connect would be great……much appreciation…

Welcome Scooter1 !

Whitelilies

#Newmember #softtissuesarcomas

Scooter1!
5 Posts

Thank you Whitelilies!!

Whitelilies
2343 Posts

@Scooter1! Hello….. Gentle note……please put “@”before a screen name, it turns blue….they will receive your message…..(I just happened to bump into this one! with pleasure)

Now, you can “tag” any member…..and they will receive your message/post.question,etc

Whitelilies

Boby1511
1035 Posts

@Scooter1!

Hi there,

Welcome

Thanks for tag @Whitelilies

I have never heard of your cancer.

Have you a treatment plan? How you feeling? Share as comfortable.

I had surgery/chemo (doxorubicin)/radiation. Fun times cancer.

I am currently “spotty”. I refuse to believe my doctors and I'm still here.

Sending you warm hugs! Or cold hugs. Depends on your temp pref!

Scooter1!
5 Posts

Hi, thank you for the reply! Yes, Classic KS is only 1:5000000, so it's rare. I'm not in any treatment yet and it seems to be receding on its own as is sometimes reported to be the case with Classic KS. It's an “indolent” skin cancer, so it doesn't cause any pain. It can cause pain if and when it spreads to internal organs.

Scooter1!
5 Posts

Wishing you the best with your “spotty” condition!

brittanyc
107 Posts

Hi @Scooter1!

How are you doing? Have you entered treatment or gotten updates on your Classic Kaposi Sarcoma?

Hope to hear from you!

Brittany

+ Reply