New

New

Posted by Boby1511 on Jul 30, 2020 6:23 pm

Hi. I have soft tissue sarcoma. 28 cm tumour  removed In May 2020. Was told now have new growth which is inoperable. Not sure how I’m coping with dying. Doing chemo although not sure what for at this point. I should have a peppier closing... 

Re: New

Posted by Peterpatch on Jul 30, 2020 6:49 pm

Oh my this is a great site for you and you sound a bit sassy! Big attitude is important. There are lots of caring listeners here so have no fear of opening up!

Posted by Boby1511 on Jul 31, 2020 9:17 am

Thank you. Going try not to only focus on dying today. Going shopping new pjs for my next hospital stay. Maybe I should get a new pair every visit... see how many pjs I wind up with.

Posted by Peterpatch on Jul 31, 2020 11:03 am

Yup definitely sassy! Wishing you the best!!!

Posted by Boby1511 on Aug 1, 2020 12:57 am

Thank you Peterpatch‍ 
your post made me smile.. forget how to do that some days. Hope you are doing well.

Posted by Peterpatch on Aug 1, 2020 8:40 am

I am doing well other than over doing it the other day by pulling weeds for over two hours. It felt great to do something that I couldn’t bend over and do 2 months ago. I am meeting a Cancer connection member for the first time today under a tree in a local park. We discovered each other on the site near the end of my radiation treatment. She lives in my city. Please know my thoughts are with you today! Linda

Posted by Boby1511 on Aug 8, 2020 2:21 am

Peterpatch‍ 

wow meeting in person! How nice! Did it go well? How are you?
i wish I could have done the flowers this year. But took me to end of July to feel up to it and now it’s too late. I miss pulling the weeds! 
hope this message finds you in peace.