+ Reply
I’m worried I have lymphoma
jbam195
2 Posts
I’m worried I have lymphoma, I have a bunch of firm swollen lymph nodes on the back of my head but they move, 2 firm ones that hurt when touched on each under side of my jaw, and one on my shoulder. they are all about marble sized. I’m also very itchy all over. I’ve been freaking out the last couple of days and I’m scared. I have a appointment scheduled 3 weeks from now but I’m still having anxiety attacks every day. please help!!
2 Replies
JustJan
449 Posts
@jbam195, welcome to this caring and supportive community. I’m sorry you are having symptoms that are causing you anxiety. Three weeks seems like a long time to wait to see the doctor for what you are describing. Is there any chance you can get in sooner? In the meantime, try to stay off google as it will only make your anxiety worse. Try to breathe. I find keeping myself busy helps settle the mind. I exercise, clean closets, work on my hobbies.

We are here to support you through this.
jbam195
2 Posts
my doctor said she’s full till then, so I have to wait. my city just went into another lockdown which isn’t helping either :( thanks for the advice!
+ Reply