+ Reply
Worried I have breast cancer with metastasis to bone -- if anyone can help?
Joycebabe
16 Posts
I am very worried I have metastatic breast cancer with cancer in my bone. I've been feeling ill for 2 years (fatigue, not myself), lost weight from 120lbs, am only 114 lbs and 5'6" and now I have multiple lumps in my left breast and excruciating pain in my left shoulder blade and fatigue. I can't think what else it could be. Going to see the doctor Monday but it will take weeks before I know and everything is so slow in Canada plus the pandemic slows down the diagnosis. I am feeling sicker day by day and I really don't know how I can go on. I'll be shocked if it isn't cancer. I'm so sad and scared and just don't want to face the day.
3 Replies
Joycebabe‍ I responded to another one your posts before I read this one. Based on the symptoms you mention here in addition to the lumps/cysts that you mentioned in your other post, I don't see why your doctor would have to even need your scan results from another doctor to force him to do the tests you need. It's your body. You know it better than anyone else. Gut feelings should not be ignored.

Please ensure you get the tests you deserve and need.

cancertakesflight
Joycebabe
16 Posts
Thanks so much for replying! Only if you have time, I was wondering if you think I should ask for both a mammogram and an ultrasound or just an ultrasound is fine.
Suzane
39 Posts
Joycebabe
Hi there
I'm not an expert, but I would think your gp can order a mammogram and if there's anything suspicious on it then they would do more testing such as an ultrasound, biopsy if needed...for the other areas of concern in your body your gp could order a ct scan...I hope you can get some testing done soon so you can relieve some of that worry and tension you are experiencing...
Please update us when you can...
Hang in there...

Suzane
+ Reply