Free virtual event (Zoom): Thurs Jun 4, 2020 - 7:30pm to 8:30pm EDT.
Dr. Paula Gordon will discuss Breast Cancer screening, optimal timing, and how to get through the process. This is relevant for all women, including those who currently, or previously, have received a breast cancer diagnosis.
Dr. Gordon will
- Describe the best time to start screening for cancer
- How and how often to screen for breast cancer so it can be found as early as possible, to allow the least aggressive options for treatment
- How to screen for recurrence in women who’ve had cancer
- Explain why these methods are not always offered
- Suggest what you can do about it