Re: 3-4cm fixed hard lump (update)

Re: 3-4cm fixed hard lump (update)

Posted by Flowerchild83 on Mar 13, 2020 11:33 pm

Hi evryone, turns out that my breast lump and mini lumps are fibroglandular cysts so no cancee there. Unfortunately ive encountered another isssue in my cervix, I have been bleeding for 2 weeks straight very heavily with no rhyme or reason as i am on depo shot. I ended up in the ER for blood loss and it was found that i have an enlarged uterus, they will be taking a biopsy next week to determine the cause. Now im back to worrying again, to top me off im on a blood thinner and was told to stop it so to subside the bleeding, im now at risk for another blood clot while i wait for the bleeding to stop. I need a hysterectomy bad and they are making me wait

Re: Re: 3-4cm fixed hard lump (update)

Posted by Kims1961 on Mar 14, 2020 7:01 am

Flowerchild83‍  Thank you for the update and great news that the lumps are cysts in your breasts.  The other good news is that you now have a baseline for your doctors to continue to monitor and follow up. If you can, keep all of your results/documentation - you just never know when this can come in handy.

Now onto the bleeding.  Again , you are doing the right thing by getting medical follow up. There can be other causes so it's good that they know you also have fibroglandular cysts in your breasts.  Think of all of these tests as your 100,000 km check up.  You'll have most of your body scanned and tested - so you'll know where you stand.

Do you have a good relationship with your family doctor?  They might be a good place to review where things are at and your worries about blood clots etc. He/she might be able to give you a good overall picture on where you are at.

Please keep us updated.  Kim
Her2+, ER+ Bilateral mastectomy in 2017, followed by chemo and radiation. Mack and Hannah's mom

Posted by jorola on Mar 14, 2020 1:12 pm

Hi Flowerchild83‍ 
I thought i would hop in here after reading your latest post. Women can have numerous problems, all very fixable ones, with our reproductive organs. Many of them cause pain and spotting/bleeding. Some of these conditions are: cysts, fibroids, endometriosis, adenomyosis, polyps, various sexually transmitted diseases, pelvic inflammatory disease.
Personally i had irregular heavy bleeding for years due to fibroids, endometriosis and adenomyosis. Finally I got a hysterectomy. Best day ever! LOL
You said you were in need of one too. Are there plans already in the works for you to have one? If so, may I ask why? I ask as if you were already be looked at for a hysterectomy, the reason for it might be the cause of your bleeding as well.
Hoping this all settles out for you as well.
Live, Laugh, Love

Posted by Flowerchild83 on Mar 14, 2020 4:23 pm

Thanks for the reassurance ladies💖 I need it right now. My heavy bleeding has been ongoing for years now so i was surprised after past testing they never detected my enlarged uterus so its obviously a new development. I will keep you all posted.

Posted by Essjay on Mar 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Flowerchild83‍ sounds like you are getting good care, even if you don’t have all the answers yet. Glad to hear you have an answer for the breast lump at least...

Essjay xx
Triple Negative Breast Cancer survivor since July 2018