Select an existing discussion thread below or click 'Add topic' to start a new discussion thread. When replying to a member type the @ symbol and their username.

+ Add Topic

Recent Discussions

Relevance
ENavarro
my mom has cancer that is spreading. started as cervical, then spread to rectal, colon, and bladder. now she has kidney failure. we are all devastated after learning that the chemo and radiation treatments did not do anything and ...
Jkraynick
Long story short, I'm dying. We have stopped cancer treatments and transitioned me to palliative care to keep me comfortable. I have a 4 year old, and husband who I love very much and I'm really just looking for anyone who can relate to ...
ADC
Seeking information on possible providers of travel health insurance that would include coverage for the pre-existing condition of metastatic cancer
ADC Category Living with advanced cancer May '22
Lianne_Moderator
I am sharing this on behalf of, and at the request of, @SC21 's husband: Sadly, Sue succumbed to cancer and passed away on Feb 25. She had undergone her first cycle of chemotherapy on Feb 16, and two days later she was rushed to emergency ...
Lala74
My friend passed away from MBC this past Saturday. Our family is devastated. She was also my kids JK teacher, a coach for all their school sports and my sons best friends mom. She was diagnosed with BC a year or 2 before me and was a huge ...
Vivi
In just 5 days my world has been flipped completely upside down. I haven’t been feeling well for about 3 weeks and previous to that I was having severe back pain. I tried everything, amped up the working out and yoga to stretch out my back, ...
Climbing
Long story short, I was diagnosed a couple of months ago after a mammogram to have breast cancer. I had a small lump on my breast that spread to my collarbone lymph nodes and caused a huge swollen lump. A month and a bit later, I've had a PET ...
Sipsi
Greetings. I am a lung cancer survivor with a few questions to ask here. I have had a few really good friends during different periods of my life with whom I have kept in contact via social media on and off over the years. We lived in several ...
Buddy65
CHOICES I choose to wake up in the morning and smile, the sky is blue, the snow dances to the ground and my dog whines to be let out, Today I was thankful I felt good, that I could hug my dog and tell my sons I love them, Today I laughed at nothing ...
RAS
I am looking for support around cervical cancer that has metastasized to my lymph nodes in my armpit, chest, groin and neck. It is now stage 4B, I have an appointment and a list of questions but I just still don’t feel prepared. I am really ...
RAS Category Living with advanced cancer Mar '22
+ Add Topic

Trending Tags