Select an existing discussion thread below or click 'Add topic' to start a new discussion thread. When replying to a member type the @ symbol and their username.

+ Add Topic

Recent Discussions

Relevance
from_breakfast_to_madness
I am in my early 40's, caring for my wife with stage 4 breast cancer, which has now spread to the bones. We have kids, one still very small, and not much of the outside support. No family or friends around. I’ve been reading here about ...
Knitter24
A new member reached out to me today on subject of feelings of depression and anxiety since their new diagnosis with stage 4 Melanoma. I am no expert, but I certainly experience these feelings as a caregiver for my son. Thought I should ...
Kc1972
It’s been a long year…received my stage 1 cervical cancer diagnosis last Christmas. A hard 8 months of treatment got rid of the cervical cancer but unfortunately it was already in my lungs. Tried a phase 1 clinical trial of ...
Laura73
Yesterday I posted a question regarding this importance of diet along with chemotherapy treatments and I appreciate all the responses I have received. I am seeing a naturopath this week anDi n the meantime, increasing my protein ...
Lacey_Moderator
Palliative care is not only for people who are at the end of their life. This video shows how early access to palliative care can offer physical, emotional, social and spiritual support for people with cancer at any stage.
elle29
What in general do advanced cancer patients find they encounter and having to do in receiving and planning in finances ? If they do not have group medical benefits or extended insurance care . Ie go to banking , investments advisor , in ...
Qiqi
Hi My mom was diagnosed with stage 3C2 cervical cancer August 2021, age 52. It’s been a heck of journey these past months… to say the least. I never thought I would ever utter the things I did or have to see my mom in these conditions so soon. ...
klamb
Hi Everyone, My husband just got his middle of treatment scan results for Stage 4 cancer. He's on chemo/immunotherapy (Keytruda), and it shows almost a complete resolution of his lesions. To say I'm shocked is an understatement. When ...
Treepeo
I have been on a break from chemo, and am struggling to decide whether to resume it in the New Year. I get an infection called impetigo. It's normally not a big deal. I just get sores in my nose. But on chemo, I get major outbreaks on my face, ...
WestCoastSailor
Often I find particularly in the support and advocacy cancer communities there is a divide between early and late stage cancer patients. A friend wrote about her experience in the breast cancer community around these issues in a ...
+ Add Topic

Trending Tags