Select an existing discussion thread below or click 'Add topic' to start a new discussion thread. When replying to a member type the @ symbol and their username.

+ Add Topic

Recent Discussions

Relevance
Runner Girl
https://windsor.ctvnews.ca/85-year-old-with-terminal-cancer-sets-off-on-last-big-journey-across-canada-1.6034865 A father-son duo from Hamilton have set off on a cross-country drive, centered around raising ...
Dutri
September 2021 diagnosed with stage 4 Lung cancer. Immunotherapy (Keytruda) started in December but after 4 treatments told it was ineffective so started on Carbo/Pem for 4 treatments. Very few negative reactions for all ...
LoveMyLife
I have just been diagnosed with a metastatic pericardial nodule and am looking for some buddies for news and info exchange. Anybody out there?
DonnaL1959
Ovarian 3C first surgery aborted. Carbo Taxol didn't work. Weekly Taxol 20% chance of working. 2nd opinion today -they can't do the surgery because it's on my small bowel- too hard to operate safely. Can't live w/o a small bowel ...
Inata
Hello. My husband's condition has taken a turn for the worse. He is currently in the hospital, and his doctor mentioned that once his condition becomes more stable he may be able to move to hospice. I'm curious to learn about people's ...
Cupcakes
Heyyyy everyone. I thought I should share some good, hopeful news! As some of you already know, two and a half years ago I was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer and was given a few months to live. Well, my last scans came back with the ...
ENavarro
my mom has cancer that is spreading. started as cervical, then spread to rectal, colon, and bladder. now she has kidney failure. we are all devastated after learning that the chemo and radiation treatments did not do anything and ...
Jkraynick
Long story short, I'm dying. We have stopped cancer treatments and transitioned me to palliative care to keep me comfortable. I have a 4 year old, and husband who I love very much and I'm really just looking for anyone who can relate to ...
ADC
Seeking information on possible providers of travel health insurance that would include coverage for the pre-existing condition of metastatic cancer
ADC Category Living with advanced cancer May '22
Lianne_Moderator
I am sharing this on behalf of, and at the request of, @SC21 's husband: Sadly, Sue succumbed to cancer and passed away on Feb 25. She had undergone her first cycle of chemotherapy on Feb 16, and two days later she was rushed to emergency ...
+ Add Topic

Trending Tags