Select an existing discussion thread below or click 'Add topic' to start a new discussion thread. When replying to a member type the @ symbol and their username.

+ Add Topic

Recent Discussions

Relevance
Roy L.
We have all dealt with the time before a new scan being nerve wracking, #scaniexty . But after having rib pain for over a week and talking to the appointment coordinator at the cancer ctr twice, I still do not have an appointment for a bone ...
Mammabear
Are you living with advanced cancer... are you tired of being tired? I am. I was thinking of topics to add to this Forum - Living with advanced cancer, thinking about what frustrates me the most is not the ongoing treatments, not the ...
elle29
April I am really not a green thumb but veggies sure smell fresh from outside now anytime . A add some love , though a bit chilly , get chills much later . It's very relaxing , if you can , more than summer dryness and bugs . Here we have to watch ...
Lacey_Moderator
Welcome to our new Living with advanced cancer forum! There are many different terms used to describe where a person is at with their cancer experience. You may have heard terms like advanced, end-stage, secondary, metastatic, or ...
+ Add Topic

Trending Tags