Select an existing discussion thread below or click 'Add topic' to start a new discussion thread. When replying to a member type the @ symbol and their username.

+ Add Topic

Recent Discussions

Relevance
Ciony
Hello would like to connect with survivors of AML thanks
Ciony Category Leukemia 10h
Suzy51
Hello, I’d love to say nice to be here but it isn’t really :/. I am so sorry this is so long also! My bloodwork has been sent for further testing to VGH using the flow cytometry test. My lymphocyte counts have been as follows: Aug 2014 1.7 ...
Suzy51 Category Leukemia Mar '21
CallaFamily
Hello, I’m creating this new forum as it relates to anyone who has Myelodysplastic syndrome. My father was recently diagnosed with this dieases and started his first 7 days of azacitadine treatments. My father has experienced so many ...
CallaFamily Category Leukemia Mar '21
Vandra
Hi. I am looking for some info on Rituximub.  It is my second time around with HCL and the first time didn't have Ritux as part of the regiment.   I am looking for some info on some side effects. Thanks
Vandra Category Leukemia Nov '20
Vandra
Hello My name is Vandra and I am a cancer fighter.  Last year at this time, I would have written that I was a cancer survivor but how things can change. 17 years ago I was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer called Hairy Cell Leukemia.  It had ...
Vandra Category Leukemia Nov '20
D1955
Hi all, It has been a while since I have posted an update on my husband's CLL. he got accepted 3 weeks ago into a government sponsored treatment of Nplates. His platelets have gone up. Yay. We got to float high for a day before we got a ...
D1955 Category Leukemia Nov '20
Birdwoman
Hi all here I am again but on a different topic. My daughter-in-law is at the Princess Margaret Hospital in Toronto with APL. It happened so suddenly. She and my son had rented a cabin on the river for a week's vacation. I went up to visit ...
Birdwoman Category Leukemia Aug '20
Munchmom1
Hi  looking for anyone who has, is going through treatment for or is cured of ALL
Munchmom1 Category Leukemia Apr '20
LaughingLilies
Hello! I have been going back and forth in my own head about posting posting for a long whlie, making up a myriad of excuses of why not to. But for once, on this evening for really no particular reason, I finally feel like posting. So here ...
LaughingLilies Category Leukemia Apr '20
Kristy1489
hey guys currently a university student have been diagnosed with CML since I was 16. currently stressing out at this time with the pandemic and school
Kristy1489 Category Leukemia Apr '20
+ Add Topic

Trending Tags