Select an existing discussion thread below or click 'Add topic' to start a new discussion thread. When replying to a member type the @ symbol and their username.

+ Add Topic

Recent Discussions

Relevance
MightyGrrl
Hi, I'm new here and rather overwhelmed with emotions following the discovery of a vaginal mass that has been confirmed as primary but has apparently spread to my lymph nodes. I feel like I'm in a dream stage and I only know this is real ...
MightyGrrl Category Gynecologic 6d
Mia2020
Has anyone experienced urinary retention (inability to urinate) post surgery to the pelvic area? And if so, what did you do to resolve it? I had a radical hysterectomy when a mass was also removed from the soft tissues between the vagina ...
Mia2020 Category Gynecologic 15d
Lacey_Moderator
Suzane ‍ I thought I would start a new thread here in the Gynecological cancer forum so you can hear from others like Oothoon13 ‍, Ttjia ‍, IamJay ‍, Reg ‍, a3a ‍ who have experience with pelvic radiation. Ladies can you share your ...
Lacey_Moderator Category Gynecologic Feb '21
IamJay
My last pelvic radiation treatment was in October 2020. PET scans and a new spot has been found. Now I’m looking at a very extensive surgery as I described in my August 2020 posts ( I just didn’t know there was a name for this surgery). They ...
IamJay Category Gynecologic Feb '21
Peachs45
14 1
Hi my name is leah. I just had my radical hysterectomy and lymph nodes dissection on the 23. Feeling isolated and alone. How do you cope with all these emotions 
Peachs45 Category Gynecologic Dec '20
IamJay
Hi  i really don't know where to post this....I'm numb I had my follow up appointment to talk about PET/CTI scan results. Is anyone able/willing to talk to me about upcoming surgery to remove mucosal Melanoma in my vagina. They say that ...
IamJay Category Gynecologic Aug '20
IamJay
I had my follow up appointment to talk about PET/CTI scan results. Is anyone able/willing to talk to me about upcoming surgery to remove masses in my vagina. They say that they will remove my bladder, vagina, rectum and anal sphinchter, ...
IamJay Category Gynecologic Aug '20
Redrocket
Hi there I recently had surgery for vulvar cancer (squamous cell carcinoma). And luckily they were able to remove the tumor and get good clean margins. No spread to sentinel node....and no further treatment required.  What I want to ...
Redrocket Category Gynecologic Oct '19
FunnyBunny
My Mom was diagnosed in 2014. At diagnosis she had Mets to her left groin.  She had 35 radiation treatments followed by 6 rounds of chemo. She was deemed all clear without any post-treatment scans/imaging. In 2018 after suddenly ...
FunnyBunny Category Gynecologic Sep '19
Reed
the last few months have been a kind of blur as I discovered cancer, had surgery, followed by chemoradiation and now I am in recovery. I can only hope the treatment worked. The months have brought a new perspective on priorities as ...
Reed Category Gynecologic Jun '18
+ Add Topic

Trending Tags