Select an existing discussion thread below or click 'Add topic' to start a new discussion thread. When replying to a member type the @ symbol and their username.

+ Add Topic

Recent Discussions

Relevance
Siva
Hi Friends, Recently diagnosed with liver cancer- this is one of the rare and fast spreading cancer(Intrahepactic bile duct cancer) and now the cancer has spread to other organs in the body and I am fighting to my strength. I need all ...
Siva Category Liver 12d
Marjorie Rose
Hi everyone, I don’t know how to cry quietly and crying in your pillow is so hard, you can’t breathe. My daughter has/had colon cancer that metastasized to her liver. The doctors operatered and removed part of the colon which left her ...
Marjorie Rose Category Liver Sep '21
Murdawg
Hi All, Looking for advice and ecperiences with immunotherapy. My cancer started as vulvar and has now spread. Thank you so very much
Murdawg Category Liver Mar '21
Nic
Hi guys, my mum was recently diagnosed with gallbladder cancer. There is tumours in the liver and could be something in the pancreas. She lives in Ireland and I am flying home this weekend. She is still waiting for a liver biopsy. ...
Nic Category Liver Jun '20
NancyN55
I am feeling so frustrated, I want to scream, but I don't know who I'm supposed to be mad at. My husband went in for a yearly check up  back in Sept 2019 and that's when the tumors showed up on the scans. We were told the images were too blurry ...
NancyN55 Category Liver Feb '20
RPM
Hello to everyone, it has taken me a couple of weeks to start this introduction. Not sure what to say, but hope to find out some answers and hopefully support others. Thank you Ray
RPM Category Liver Jun '19
Armando DeLima
Been told inoperable On my own I have achieved better blood results & liver improving Wd like any other advice on what more I can do
Armando DeLima Category Liver Dec '18
tryingtostayoptimistic
I am wondering if there is anyone on this site who has been diagnosed with this type of cancer?  Is so, can you please tell me about your experience, treatment, prognosis.  My husband was just diagnosed. 
tryingtostayoptimistic Category Liver Mar '16
+ Add Topic

Trending Tags