Select an existing discussion thread below or click 'Add topic' to start a new discussion thread. When replying to a member type the @ symbol and their username.

+ Add Topic

Recent Discussions

Relevance
Trillium
Today my son had his phone consult with oncologist and the growth on his adrenal gland is benign! Woo hoo love to hear those words. Next appointment in 3 mths with CT scan. His internal medicine Dr is trying a new med for his heart stuff and ...
Trillium Category Testicular May '21
Trillium
From the Canadian Cancer Society website. Nutiquette is a dude’s guide to checking his nuts regularly for cancer symptoms. ...
Trillium Category Testicular May '21
Trillium
Marks Story from Canadian Partnership Against Cancer Personal Story
Trillium Category Testicular Feb '21
Trillium
The reason Feb 14 is significant to me is because it was this day last year in 2020 that I posted on this site and started my journey to help my son with testicular cancer. The best source of support and information for us! Now that he is well ...
Trillium
Sending warm wishes and Valentines Day hugs to my fellow testicular cancer folks. ❤️🥰😍😘 Trillium
Trillium
Video FAQ about testicular cancer.
Trillium
Just want to wish all of those in the testicular cancer forum a merry Christmas! I ate too much as usual at our small bubble gathering of 5 for Christmas dinner. We had a really nice festive time. I was mentioning to my son that even though he ...
Trillium Category Testicular Dec '20
Trillium
Looks like we hit another milestone. My sons oncologist said blood work was within normal range and we follow up again in 3 mths with a CT scan. That’s a relief!  The oncologist does not communicate with his other doctors. His family Dr ...
Trillium Category Testicular Nov '20
DViegas
Not sure if anyone will appreciate this, but I am working with Movember this year. I wrote an article about my experience of being diagnosed with Testicular Cancer during the Pandemic and the stigma that comes along with it. Please read ...
DViegas Category Testicular Nov '20
staneja
Are you currently using cannabis? The Urological Cancer Centre for Research and Innovation (UCCRI) wants to know about testicular cancer patients experience when using cannabis for their cancer. Fill out their quick 15 - minute ...
staneja Category Testicular Nov '20
+ Add Topic

Trending Tags