Select an existing discussion thread below or click 'Add topic' to start a new discussion thread. When replying to a member type the @ symbol and their username.

+ Add Topic

Recent Discussions

Relevance
Hafsa
Hi! My name is shire, I recently got diagnosed with osteosarcoma, it was stage 3 aggressive and luckily it was around my knee area and I had to get amputated. I’m glad that my cancer is gone at the moment, but it just been a year since my ...
Hafsa Category Sarcoma Aug '21
Trillium
Hello at @pmp I’m starting a thread here in this cancer forum for you in hopes of getting you connected to others and information for your teen daughter. I want to introduce you to @LauraL13 who has a very young daughter and mentioned a ...
Trillium Category Sarcoma Aug '21
Cre8ive
Hello there.  I am new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself.  I am 62 years of age, a mom, sister, daughter and aunt.  In April of this year I had major surgery and was subsequently diagnosed with an Adeno Sarcoma with a sarcomatous ...
Cre8ive Category Sarcoma Oct '20
Boby1511
Anyone else with an ostomy? this was very hard for me. Woke up after surgery after sending couple days in icu on a vent and fentanyl... to find an ostomy bag attached. Was my biggest fear going into surgery. I was out of my mind even sick as I ...
Boby1511 Category Sarcoma Aug '20
Boby1511
6 7
Hi. I have soft tissue sarcoma. 28 cm tumour  removed In May 2020. Was told now have new growth which is inoperable. Not sure how I’m coping with dying. Doing chemo although not sure what for at this point. I should have a peppier ...
Boby1511 Category Sarcoma Jul '20
Alanaz
1 4
Hi there! I hope it’s okay to start a new thread. The one for DFSP below seems to be from years ago. Wondering what dr in Calgary (or Alberta) anyone has been to for DFSP MOHS surgery? 
Alanaz Category Sarcoma Jul '20
TorUkie
Hi,  I have recently been diagnosed with PEComa (a very rare sub-type of sarcoma) and wanted to leave a message here, in case anyone who also has it wants to connect. (Not much activity on this forum, it seems).   Currently, I am ...
TorUkie Category Sarcoma Mar '20
ACH2015
Mellybean ‍ MChild ‍ ChristineH ‍ decesased ‍ , I found this and thought it worth sharing with all of you: From OncLive December 23 2019: The FDA has granted fast track designation to the potent reversible LSD1 inhibitor SP-2577 ...
ACH2015 Category Sarcoma Dec '19
Poppystock
Hi there, I am writing on behalf of my husband who has a large mass on his lower back. He has had an ultrasound and then an MRI which were both declared/came back as 'inconclusive'. Our primary GP (of whom I'm not a huge fan, I find him flaky ...
Poppystock Category Sarcoma Jun '19
MChild
Hi everyone! I’m 35, and was diagnosed with Ewing’s Sarcoma October 2018. I’m on round 8 of 14 chemos. I’ve already had surgery, but we did not get clear margins. Does anyone have any experience with that?  I’m Looking forward to reading ...
MChild Category Sarcoma May '19
+ Add Topic

Trending Tags