Select an existing discussion thread below or click 'Add topic' to start a new discussion thread. When replying to a member type the @ symbol and their username.

+ Add Topic

Recent Discussions

Relevance
Worried-Robin
Hello, my sister in-law was diagnosed with Thyroid cancer a year ago and the doctors removed half of the gland and said chemo was not necessary. At some point last month, she was bleeding profusely as of it her period but never stopped. ...
Worried-Robin Category Bladder Jun '21
Lianne_Moderator
Hello We haven't heard from many in this forum for a bit so I thought I would do a check in. Whether you are a bladder cancer patient or a caregiver: How are you doing? Where are you at with treatment? What tips would you give to someone newly ...
Lianne_Moderator Category Bladder Mar '21
Lacey_Moderator
Are you currently using cannabis? The Urological Cancer Centre for Research and Innovation (UCCRI) wants to know about bladder cancer patients experience when using cannabis for their cancer. Please fill out their quick 15 - minute ...
Lacey_Moderator Category Bladder Nov '20
rebecaglobalpatients
Hi all, My name is Rebeca and I work for Global Patients, where we engage patients to take part in scientific studies. We help  to recruit participants for a study being conducted by Kantar Health. The purpose of the study is to learn more ...
rebecaglobalpatients Category Bladder Oct '20
gordr
Looks like I need to have the bladder removed. I have a high risk tumor that has repeated after treatment although everything indicates it is contained within the bladder after two TURB procedures. So if I get it out I have two options. ...
gordr Category Bladder Sep '20
Lacey_Moderator
Hello Everyone! I was hoping to pull together some of our members with bladder cancer and caregivers to share and connect with each other. It can be so so helpful to talk to somebody going through something similar. Let's start a support ...
Lacey_Moderator Category Bladder Jul '20
Lacey_Moderator
Take a moment to update us on how you are doing... - Recap on diagnosis - Where are things at today? (treatments, symptoms, back to work etc) - What has been the biggest challenge you have faced?  
Lacey_Moderator Category Bladder Jan '20
Emzee
Hi everyone, My father was just diagnosed with what the doctor is saying 'not even Stage 1 yet' bladder cancer but the tumor was high grade. I am wondering if anyone has a similar experience and can give me some information? I am worried ...
Emzee Category Bladder Sep '19
Leesa
It  hs been 2 yrs since my husband was diagnoised with agreeseive advnced prostate cancer.  Surgery was not an option however, radiatioin treatment was successful and his PSA levels a currently 0.4%  He has some blood in stool ongoing ...
Leesa Category Bladder Apr '19
davieskk
Looking for more information about surgery after chemo cycles. I don't know what I'm looking at or what problems that occur after surgery that the Doctors don't tell you.
davieskk Category Bladder Mar '19
+ Add Topic

Trending Tags