Select an existing discussion thread below or click 'Add topic' to start a new discussion thread. When replying to a member type the @ symbol and their username.

+ Add Topic

Recent Discussions

Relevance
Meela
Hello not sure I’m doing this right. Not sure really how to post. Hopefully this works. I am in the investigating stage of lung cancer. I am 67 years old and recently retired smoker. I have two nodules in my lungs that are of concern. One in ...
Meela Category Pre-Diagnosis 1d
Kalyfl
Hi, I'm scared and not sure where to turn. So here I am hoping to get some info and support. My husband is 51 and has been a smoker since 15. Last Monday he went to the ER for chest pain and was admitted due to an abnormal CT SCAN of his lungs. ...
Kalyfl Category Pre-Diagnosis 1d
alexisonfire490
Hello, I'm a 24 year old girl and in January I had an FNA for a suspicious lymph node that I've had for years. Have a couple swollen lymph nodes on one side. I have a rare immune deficiency called hyper igm syndrome. It turne out that it was ...
Johnbin
It has been 14 months since I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Metastisized Prostate cancer. I started chemotherapy and had a siever reaction on the first round of treatment. They stop the chemotherapy treatment and put me on Zytiga 1000mg ...
Johnbin Category Pre-Diagnosis 8d
Tommy
hello, i am not sure i am in the right group. sorry i am new here. i am hoping to hear from women who have made a decision about whether to have one or both breasts removed. one of my breasts does not have cancer but i am seriously considering ...
Tommy Category Pre-Diagnosis 9d
Fgails
Hi. 5 weeks ago I noticed two visibly swollen lymph nodes behind my right ear. They are not painful. They feel fairly hard, but not quite as hard as the surrounding bone and have a little bit of give to them. The upper one is about 3/4 of a ...
Fgails Category Pre-Diagnosis 10d
SEBS
Hey there everyone, New to the forum. A month and a half ago, I had a cyst removed from my forehead. The cyst had been present between 3.5 to 4 years and growing slowly. The dermatologist had indicated a simple cyst. It was removed and sent ...
SEBS Category Pre-Diagnosis 10d
Keighsw
Not sure how to feel. I am a RN and still going to work full time. I have 2 children one 4 and one 2, I am putting a smile on my face at work and trying to be present with my patients. As soon as I get into my vehicle I cry. I went for a CT lumbar spine ...
Keighsw Category Pre-Diagnosis 13d
jbam195
I’m worried I have lymphoma, I have a bunch of firm swollen lymph nodes on the back of my head but they move, 2 firm ones that hurt when touched on each under side of my jaw, and one on my shoulder. they are all about marble sized. I’m also very ...
jbam195 Category Pre-Diagnosis 13d
Dmella
I went for what I thought was a simple get my nose cauterized & done! Well, walked out with a referral to an ORL, only went cause my nose started to bleed again. Well, it’s been hell since! Dr said it would require surgery, there is a growth in ...
Dmella Category Pre-Diagnosis 15d
+ Add Topic

Trending Tags