Select an existing discussion thread below or click 'Add topic' to start a new discussion thread. When replying to a member type the @ symbol and their username.

+ Add Topic

Recent Discussions

Relevance
MTR1988
My mom has been going in for testing and it's been a slow process to say the least, about 2 months so far and no definitive answer. She recently turned 65 and was always in shape, always keeping active either doing yard work or working ...
MTR1988 Category Pre-Diagnosis 23h
Rae.M.Elle
Hello there.. I had an ultrasound performed on November 22, 2021. The tech hinted at the findings being very serious. However I am uncertain yet what exactly he meant. This was a follow up ultrasound from 2 months ago when I had a cyst ...
Rae.M.Elle Category Pre-Diagnosis 13d
sarc0
How do you get plugged into to timely diagnosis and, if necessary, treatment in Ontario? Any helpful advice welcome! I feel like I'm pushing against walls. It has only been because I have insisted to my family doctor that something is ...
sarc0 Category Pre-Diagnosis 26d
Debbie5
Ok i will Tru to keep it short, I have a Bosniac III cyste on my kidney for about 4 years now, and it's filled with liquid, so a biopsy cannot be done, and I have 50% chances it's cancer, and my doctor says I have to make a decision if I go through ...
Debbie5 Category Pre-Diagnosis Oct '21
beehime
Sorry, this is more of a vent because I have no one to talk to about this at the moment. >< My mom will have her appointment today to receive the results of her biopsy and I’m terrified of knowing what it will be. I’ve been sleeping ...
beehime Category Pre-Diagnosis Oct '21
ashcon
Here's a great article. Applicable too, if you've had breast cancer already and want to stay on top of any new or recurrent BC. How To Do A Breast Self Exam Stay safe, stay proactive, stay well!
ashcon Category Pre-Diagnosis Oct '21
Tui
sadly my dr called yesterday..I have breast cancer..it's a shock.. I have to have xray and blood work and surgical oncologist will call me overwhelming.. Friend with me and my sons arriving soon to stay with me.. Tui
Tui Category Pre-Diagnosis Oct '21
Formom
I am new. My mom 73 was just diagnosed with throat cancer. It’s been 2 weeks since she was told. Tomorrow she gets a CT scan. I am not sure what to ask as my mom won’t speak up for herself. I am wondering why they didn’t give her choice where she ...
Formom Category Pre-Diagnosis Oct '21
Tui
Hi I've recently had mammogram..ultra sound and yesterday core biopsy....I feeling sad a teary..thinking the worse now the waiting begins
Tui Category Pre-Diagnosis Sep '21
Tui
Hi I've recently had mammogram..ultra sound and yesterday core biopsy....I feeling sad a teary..thinking the worse now the waiting begins
Tui Category Pre-Diagnosis Sep '21
+ Add Topic

Trending Tags