Select an existing discussion thread below or click 'Add topic' to start a new discussion thread. When replying to a member type the @ symbol and their username.

+ Add Topic

Recent Discussions

Relevance
Kelly23
Hello, I'm really sorry for irrelevant topic. Actually, I've to send medicines to my friend which is in Calgary and I'm located in Quebec. She can bought medicines there but the problem is she was my guest for a five days and forget the ...
Kelly23 Category Money matters 21h
Chichimus
Figured I would add this in as not everyone may know about it. Depending on the occupation, length of service and type of cancer you may be able to submit a WCB claim to cover part or all your treatment costs. For example Firefighters are ...
Chichimus Category Money matters 22h
Palys
Well here l am, playing at the cottage one day and in the hospital the next. Looks like Pancreatic Cancer! However, l am told it is operable and has not spread. I was deferring CPP to 65 (63) now and based on events will now apply early. ...
Palys Category Money matters 9d
eviljo
Wondering if anyone knows of any programs offering financial assistance in Nova Scotia? I am worried about side effects impacting my work and would like to take time off for chemo, but I won't be off work long enough to be eligible for my ...
eviljo Category Money matters 16d
Whitelilies
Hello….was unsure where to “post” this info, that I found…..and simply wanted to share….. Have a look:
Whitelilies Category Money matters Jun '22
LVL999
Hello, I have a foreign insurance outside of Canada that requires a medical report showing my diagnosis and ICD code (International Classification of Diseases). It seems that they want a single sheet that has all information.. like ...
LVL999 Category Money matters May '22
JackieOlds
I was wondering if anyone knew if you can apply for any type of temporary financial aid after Squamish cell jaw resection surgery. I was told that I will not be able to work for at least 5 to 6 months. I am worried sick that I might lose my ...
JackieOlds Category Money matters May '22
Climbing
I am a young woman, 41. I have limited life expectancy now, with metastatic stage 4 breast csncer. One doctor mentioned 1 to 2 years maybe. Who knows really? That is all a guestimation, as we all know. There could be advancements in ...
Climbing Category Money matters May '22
LoveMyLife
The quandary that I am in has been ongoing for over two years now, ever since I was diagnosed with cancer. My will needs updating and for a number of reasons procrastination has been an insurmountable hurdle for me even though I know that ...
LoveMyLife Category Money matters Apr '22
LittleDeb
Hi I saw a post from @Whitelilies that EI benefits were to be extended in 2022..is there any concrete dates on when this is in effect..as like most of you I have15 weeks of benefits, which ends in early May, but I wont even start treatment ...
LittleDeb Category Money matters Apr '22
+ Add Topic

Trending Tags