Select an existing discussion thread below or click 'Add topic' to start a new discussion thread. When replying to a member type the @ symbol and their username.

+ Add Topic

Recent Discussions

Relevance
Lacey_Moderator
The practical challenges of a cancer diagnosis can sometimes feel overwhelming. This can include planning how to get to and from treatments and appointments. Our Wheels of Hope transportation program can help people affected by ...
Can2021
Hi everyone. I have been recently diagnosed with breast cancer. My chemotherapy is expected to start in 2 to 3 weeks and I might go off work. I have no private insurance as I was a new immigrant in Canada and did not know about various ...
Can2021 Category Money matters 12d
Celticlady
Here are two resources I have used to help me deal with some of the financial aspects of having cancer, (both are from the website of the Oncology Drug Access Navigators of Ontario (ODANO)). The first is : https://odano.ca/resources/ ...
Celticlady Category Money matters May '21
Lacey_Moderator
On Monday, April 19 the federal government released their 2021 Budget. It included several significant investments relevant to CCS and the cancer community, including: An extension of the EI sickness benefit from 15 to 26 weeks. ...
Lacey_Moderator Category Money matters Apr '21
Jas88
Hello my new family, I have a question about the critical care insurance and or Mortgage or Life Insurance if anyone had experience which if one is better than the other and how to access if if you needed to. I have a mortgage and did not buy ...
Jas88 Category Money matters Apr '21
Crys
Is there any support to find housing? I am not looking for subsidized housing per say but we are in a situation where my parents sold their house and are temporarily staying with friends. I have spoken to the social worker but they didn't ...
Crys Category Money matters Mar '21
Cooper2019
Is immunotherapy cost covered by OHIP in Ontario?
Cooper2019 Category Money matters Feb '21
elle29
Over the money moon over govt forms for cancer and financial matters Ie return to work .  https://www.cbc.ca/listen/live-radio/1-82/clip/15814564 Elle 29  
elle29 Category Money matters Jan '21
derein
Hi I have some mastectomy products that I no longer need, A camisole with 2 drainage pouches. a mastectomy pillow & a drain shirt ( has two inside pockets|) Free to anyone in Waterloo Region who want to pick up. Please message me and I can ...
derein Category Money matters Nov '20
Stuartm
Being terminally ill with Cancer means nothing to my Bank, and they will not redeem your GIC early. I checked with my different banks about early redemption of GIC's for care and living expenses of this awful, terminal disease. My first ...
Stuartm Category Money matters Nov '20
+ Add Topic

Trending Tags